Blogger Templates

Thank you :)

I would like to thank my friends for blogging and sharing their thoughts. Your posts have become a part of my daily life.

Archana writes wonderfully well. Her articles always bring in freshness and innocence :).

Ravi has done a good deal of research on different spiritual gurus, and conveys his thoughts very convincingly.

Raghu is a good story teller and conveys life's messages through them.

Thank you, my friends, you inspire me to start writing. I want to write on the things that amuse me.

I have been fooling around for so many years now, doing all kinds of idiotic things & amusing myself and others around me. Will try to give you a glimpse into my life through this blog - nothing serious at all, just plain tomfoolery :)!

thank you,
sunil koshy.

6 comments:

Ravi Chandran said...

You have disappointed me by writing your own auto biography, great people like you should have people like me to write your life works :)

Anyways welcome back :)

Unknown said...

HMMM!!! The war has just begun!

Raghu said...

Nice one... if I could imagine someone who could re-cycle tomfoolery, its you. well the best part is that you say nothing serious...
I admire the way you have written about Archana and Ravi. Not sure if I'm a good story teller, although I write about some things not so interesting.

welcome back... your language rocks... go on

Unknown said...

Thanks Raghu :) Am so happy that you expect nothing serious from my blog :)
And, you should post more often! You are in demand.

ABH said...

Hi Sunil, thank you for all the kind words.
Be it Compilers, Sudoku or the Traffic signals the fact is the underlying principle is "Graph Theory". In the same way, be it Compilers, Notes From You or Tomfoolery, the fact is you are talented! Welcome :)

Unknown said...

Archana, thanks for the comment! Am flying high now :).
Wait till I start posting all crap! :D

Post a Comment