Blogger Templates

The Missing Trunk and Other Stories - II

Rajesh's leap to disaster was definitely a climax of the trip. Vicky-II's ( Vikas Jatakond ) classic pic, captioned 'Seconds to Disaster', captured Rajesh in action. As Rajesh lay in bed, moaning in pain, I wondered why we are so inspired to do somethings in life, even if we know there is risk involved :). Rajesh, I hope you are feeling much better now!

Vicky-II's passion for dogs is amazing and Dingiri, whom he met at the breakfast place, on the trip back, fell in love with him almost instantly.

Drinks continuously flowed all over the place. Oh man! I hate drunkards...and the stench they carry around with them. I mean why do they have to keep drinking like this!? And, this started right from the time the trip began, right in the bus, yuck!
Antiquity Blue, 100 Pipers, Blue Riband, what not, there was plenty of the finest drinks!!! ;-)

The Antakshari was a roaring one...with one team, comprising mostly boozers, and the other team with all the girls and few of the decent men in the gang. The drunkards were getting higher in spirits with each song and peg, down their throats, but had to finally lose to the sober team. Baazigars - Ravi rightly named the losing team! :)

I was so touched by the birthday celebrations that followed at midnight, and I thank each one of you. You all were so enthusiastic to celebrate it, lucky me! :) And, my songs played on the background filled me with a feeling of pride, and mixed emotions. The card is wonderful, and your signatures and wishes mean so much to me. The specially designed card with ceramic and painting is really colourful, my special thanks to Sowmya! A piece of art, I believe, is the most wonderful gift :)

The Friendship Day celebrations were really cute, the pouches and the colourful bands and chocolates, are a beautiful token of the bonds that we will share forever!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We were totally lost in the celebrations. thanks for the plans of celebrations. Friendship day celebrations i had never celebrated niether thot of it. Thank you to one and all. That will be one of my Unforgetable moment in my life.

Vijay R said...

Dingree's love with Vikas you can Say Love @ 1st Sight... :)


colourful bands and chocolates, are a beautiful token of the bonds that we will share forever!!

"GOLDEN WORDS"

Thanks to Rajani's Effort.

Unknown said...

Charan & Vijay :)

Very true...The celebrations were too gud!

love...

Post a Comment