Blogger Templates

Little 'Thank you' notes...

Well, this is no New Year message from the Baba ... these are just little 'Thank you' notes and wishes for my dear friends who have been blogging the last year and
filling my life with beautiful moments.

This post is to tell you how much your posts mean to me....and a humble plea to keep writing more and more this year :)


ARCHANA

Last year, Archana through Motley, started writing, expressing her beautiful thoughts, always so full of innocence. With her unbeatable style and an ever fresh approach for life, I'm so tempted to refresh her blog each day as I eagerly await a new post.

Its also been a year of lots of travel for her, I only wish her more writing this year, lots of travel to her favourite places and atleast a new book to her credit
& Thank You! :)


RENUKA

...Her blog came as such a pleasant surprise to me. The wonderful expressions of love of a Mom through her blog makes me feel so happy...

Last year has been a tough year for her, personally, but brave lady that she is, fought everything boldly with a smile!

Thank you & please keep writing more on your blog, Renuka! :)


RAVI

The last few months saw him grow health conscious and switching over from his favourite bowl of 'Kaal Soup' to Kelloggs, and back.

2009 also saw him busy working late into the night and through early morning hours, trying to get his project demo up and running.

Ravi... It doesn't matter whether you accompany me to morning Madiwala lake walks, lazy ginger tea musings....spicy chilly chicken lunches, or stay home with your bowl of cornflakes, you continue to rank among the top friends! Thank you! :)


PRAMOD

He has the right choice of words and a flair for writing to keep his readers glued till the end of his posts.

He also scolds me for being careless about my food habits and insists me to practise daily.

Thank you, friend! I love your writing.... Please do not stop ...! :)


VIJAY

An enthusiastic adventure trekker and blogger and a good friend... Hats off to your energy and love for life!

Please do keep writing more, and I am sure you will find your Priya...she's just there round the corner, waiting for u :)
& Thank you, dude! :)


RAGHU

This blogger turned many eyes around with his new blog, as he still keeps us guessing....Raghu turned full time poet towards the end of the year, with some lovely girl having set his heart on fire...Ever since, he's been writing poetry and humming his own lines.

Its so nice to see you smiling and laughing so happily, dear friend! Thank you & wishing you more reasons to celebrate this year through!


Okay.... here's your favourite writer, singer, friend & entertainer... well, that's me, signing off...:)

...am in mood for lot of self praise, triggered after talking to a friend over the phone yesterday. Well, I love fishing for compliments! And only the intelligent understand it, and still refuse to give it! I am so helpless! :)

Happy New Year 2010! :) & Thank you! :)

8 comments:

Premus said...

oh awesome..thank u...u rock....by the way..did u practise today????

Raghu said...

Nice post... one blogger who keeps us guessing :) well thanks for the nice post and praise on those naive lines and humming tunes. I wish i can find atleast one tune that strikes the heart of my...

nice write up on all those wonderful bloggers...
Happy new year ... first post of the year

Ravi Chandran said...

Nice one dude ... :) And thanks for coming up with those love plays this year. Looking forward for more of them in this new year.

Please update your love guru tips, the first one seems to be a hit with lot of guys :)

Cheers

Unknown said...

Pramod...
Thank you...Yup, am back to practice after a long gap :) feelin so much better, voice sounding clearer too ;)

Raghu,
Hmmm...wish u all the best :)

Ravi,
Love Guru...well, let's see. I promised to write for the gals too..:)

love...
koshy.

VIJDREAMZ said...

Thanks a lot for your Lovely Words.. :)

2009 Truly a Special Year for me.. Because it's Gifted me Lovely Friend Like U... :)

I Thank God N Pray to take care of them.. :)

I Wish 2010 may give U an Opportunity to Explore N Show ur Talent to the World.. :)

Best of Luck... Love.. Guru.. :)

Unknown said...

Vijay....
Thank you so much for the comment & wishes :)
Wishing u all happiness :) ahead!

cheers...
your own Love Guru :P

ABH said...

Hey Sunil, thank you so much! :) I don't know about the style...but just write what I feel strongly about :)

Yes, this year indeed a lot of travel! :)and I enjoyed every bit of it!

I thank you and all the others you have mentioned in this post as I also keep refreshing their blogs! :) Feels nice to read them :)

So here's a little thank you note to all of you :)

"Thank you" :)

Unknown said...

Archana,
Thank you so much! & Just keep blogging the way you have been! :)

cheers...
sunil.

Post a Comment