Blogger Templates

An Official Celebration of Love

Another beautiful love story turns 6, well, officially! :-)

My dear friends celebrate their 6th wedding anniversary today, along with their cute & naughty lil one Aryan. They mean so much to me :).
I wish them happiness with all my heart, once again on this special day.

Marriage, of course means so much to me. To find that special person, whom you can connect to, and really feel special with. To fall in love and marry, nurturing and caring for each others needs, selflessly! To fall in love with each other, all over again, every day. What can be more touching....?

The story I'm telling you began over 15 years ago in the campus of an engineering college in Belgaum. That of Renuka & Prasad...
The two grew fond of each other, fell in love, fought over little things as they got to know and respect each other, and vowed to remain in love forever.
Their love has stood the test of times, and has only gotten deeper and deeper as I watch and smile at them with the utmost joy.

As friends we stood by each other through good and testing times, since our college days.

Prasad and me began as 'combined study' mates in our second semester; he scraped through as I flunked in 2 subjects...the start was perfect. We hardly motivated each other to study, but never realized that we were building the strong foundations of a comradeship that would last forever.

Renuka joined in soon... I always respected her. From being my pal's girlfriend to becoming his wife and now the Mom of an adorable kid, its been quite a long journey of evolving relations.

Aryan is such a lovable little boy, and now we are friends...We actually play together almost every evening. We also share feelings about our loves...
Hey, I'm not kidding! U dont believe??? okay....not really ;)

Recently, Renuka silently started scribbling some of her feelings on a blog dedicated to Aryan...and passed on the link to me, one day. The least I can say is that this blog is a compilation of some of the most innocent expressions of a Mom's love...Read and feel it for yourself :).

Warning : You may experience tears of joy in your eyes, as you read on...

http://arutalks.blogspot.com/

Hey Aryan! I'm so sure you will grow up to be really proud of your parents....
And, let's together wish your parents a very Happy Wedding Anniversary!!! :)

7 comments:

ABH said...

Wishing the couple a very Happy Anniversary! :)
Feels nice to read about how relationships have evolved.From benches to blogs!:) And about ARUMURU...God!it is so so cute! I read it this evening also.Can't wait to read the new ones :)

Premus said...

Of 15 years, you have written in less than 15 paragraphs. Awesome!!! The story is told. Writing this bit must have taken you back 15 yrs.....the same old campus.....Amazing feeling...isnt it?

Ravi Chandran said...

wishing prasad & renuka a very happy wedding anniversary :).

Nice reading their love story and renuka's blog is really interesting and please keep away from aryan, don't spoil him :)

princhal said...

Hey AH..

No better person to express like U, ur the Best :)

We Love you, and you know how much you mean to us and you are one major character of our Love Story :)

I always believed Friendship is far beyond the Blood Relations, and you were the one to Prove it. What More you Need in Life :)

LU Always..

Thanks everybody for your Wishes :)

Raghu said...

Nice one. Happy anniversary Prasad and Renuka. Amazing couple. I met them few months back and they have become part of my life. Each and every line you have written is so very perfect about them.
Love story that makes you feel so good; they have been there for each other from 15 years and 6 years happy married life.

Thanks for the post Koshy. Overwhelmed with emotions...

DeepakRP said...

Yoo Junkies ... Happy anniversary!

VIJDREAMZ said...

I Wish the couple happy anniversary.

Nice post...dude.. :)

Post a Comment