Blogger Templates

My Computer Man

Thank you, Ravi!
...My computer man....anytime anything goofs up....He's around with his ever bright smile to cheer me up and get the comp working!

So many times, I call him up saying something wierd like:

Me: 'Ravi, something wrong with my comp...doesn't boot & there's a blue screen which says...'U have been on Gmail for more than 48 hours, and have been denied access now.' What do i do now?'
Ravi: 'Dude...Do one thing. Shake the cpu real hard...and try restarting it...'
Me: 'Ur sure it works?
Ravi: 'Ya ... try it ...if it doesn't, i'll drop in by teatime...'


Yesterday, on another of the comp doctor visits, he came over with a bunch of cds dragging along the beautiful little lady Lakshmi, his niece. She was so out of place in my room...her only relief being her fav song 'Choo Choo mareena' playing out of her uncle's mobile speakers. After a few attempts and my comp showing no signs of booting ...he finally decided to leave with a relieved and happy Lakshmi and a dejected me :(. He, promised to return soon, though.

This morning, Ravi called up and said he's dropping in, I knew he was taking time off from his hectic work schedules to fix my comp :)
...He arrived knocking at my door in fifteen minutes....settled in the chair in front of my desktop, pulled out a few cds from his magic pouch and started working away, while i lazed on my bed amidst piles of books....playing songs out of his mobile.

He almost concluded that my system is trash material...and I totally lost hopes, when it suddenly started breathing! ... What a feeling it was to breathe again & reconnect!

Such an exalted feeling, that I decided to dedicate my first post today to Ravi, my computer man!

4 comments:

Ravi Chandran said...

Bugger, you computer is really sick like you, it is on ventilator you never know when it will die :).

Better get it completely cured instead of treating it every fortnight.

ABH said...

Hi Sunil, 48 hours on gmail? Don't you get bored?
Maybe not...but pretty evident that your computer does.

Where did you buy your comp from?Next time it has a problem , just throw it from your terrace :) Problem solved :)

Ravi, isn't my solution nice? :)

VIJDREAMZ said...

Hi Dude...

I always believe you are the only person different from others.. Now i understand the things you use are also different like You.. :):)

Renuka said...

Good computer , saving all of us from you sometime at least. Now I know that why you are so silent sometime and not bugging me on Gtalk.
Ravi please do us favor , next time when it get screwed up please throw from terrace and give us peace for lifetime

Post a Comment